Monday, July 29, 2013

On vacation

I'm still on vacation. While I was here, my girlfriend's dad offered to let me move the bike in to his basement. This was great news as he has just about every tool known to man, including a welder. 


This should shorten the time of my build by a couple of months! He is a very smart guy and I think he wants to get involved. If he does, this build will get even better. 

I have been giving a lot of thought as to what I want this blog to be about. It is going to be mostly about my build project, but also about other motorcycles that are inspirations for my build. Speaking of inspiration....


I'm going for a look very similar to this for my build. There are going to be differences, but this is the main idea. Modified frame. Minimalist. Dual sport tires. Maybe a riser bar and not clip-ons.

I get home on Thursday so I should be able to start on the basics this weekend. I am so excited! 

No comments:

Post a Comment