Sunday, August 4, 2013

Garage is ready!



I made a post earlier today about feeling like my progress had slowed down. I feel like losing forward momentum on projects like this result in failure most of the time. So after I figured out my schedule today, I decided the garage was my mission. As I mentioned in an earlier post, it was a larger job than I had anticipated.

Here is a picture of the garage after an hour of working on it:


I busted my butt to get the garage finished today. As I got close to finishing the job, I noticed I had time to bring the bike in garage. 
 I should be able to start work on it as soon as my schedule allows. I would like to finish the carbs and tank by next Monday. I think I can make that happen. 

Here are some pictures of my hard days work.


The shop looks much cleaner don't you think? 


I'm glad I was able to make this much progress today. It's a morale booster for sure.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment