Sunday, September 22, 2013

Productive weekend.

I got a lot done this weekend. Jorge helped me weld the tail section on to the bike. 



We also made the frame bracing for the new frame loop. 

 


I think I have finally honed my skills using the die-grinder. Previously, I used the die-grinder to smooth out the old welds after removing the old seat bracket. This time around I noticed I was much, much better. After about 30 minutes I had a roughly finished product. 


They look even better in person. Jorge filled in pin holes that developed while I was blending the metal. 


I have a little more work to do in the bracket before paint, but I think they will look factory-smooth when they are done. 
I will be posting the rest of the progress throughout the week. Until then, thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment